How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
Nov 22, 2021
Holiday weight gain is a thing. For many of us, it can be THE THING that starts stressing us out as summer is coming to a close.
Simply because the holidays pop up in our daily lives now in September with Halloween on full display.
In this video, I share with you my simple tips to help you avoid the dreaded Holiday Weight Gain.
If this is the season that you have decided you are not going to gain weight, then simply don't gain weight.
- put the things in place to make sure that does not happen. Fast long. Feast well. Train smart.
- Decide that the holiday season is JUST the season that you allow yourself to gain a little weight.
- stop kidding yourself and allow yourself the opportunity to enjoy what the holidays mean to you. And if that means loosening things up with your fasting and feasting, then give yourself that time.
How to put things in place to help you reach your own personal holiday goals with weight.
- Make sure your brain is clear about what you say you really want.
- Identify your triggers. Create boundaries around your triggers before you are triggered.
- Lean into your fasting lifestyle.
- Alcohol should be flanked with water.
- Have conversations with the people you are closest with about the boundaries you have set.
- Make sure you are not managing holiday stress with food and drink.
Establish your EXIT Strategy for the Holiday you are celebrating. Pick the exact day you will get back to you Looking and Feeling your BEST and living your most AUTHENTIC life. Use your journals. Log back into your Intermittent Fasting For Today's Aging Woman Course.
Make sure you also check out these blog posts:
Are you ON and OFF with Fasting?
Why Am I Craving Sweets?
Dy's Break Fast Shake